Golde sliding sunroof help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyspex

Reaction score
Hello all, can anyone tell me how the interior headliner panel attached to the sunroof? What do they use? Some sort of clips I would imagine but does anyone have a photo or any idea where I can buy?

Thanks

Hi mate, i have a sunroof deluxe as well, but i don't use that internal panel, although i do have one! i have taken the roof out plenty of times and am very knowledgeable about the workings of it! as for parts i have used C&C for sunroof parts in the past so it will be worth giving them lads a shout! hope this helps.

Hi, I have a sunroof, I had one of the OG clips I think but they are just metal sprung clips. I may have some spare I shall have a look and see what I have in my pile of junk.

Hi all,

Thanks for the replys. If you could have a look and see if you have a clip and if poss send me a pic that would be wonderful. Even if I can't get hold of some I might be able to find something similar. Much appreciated.

Thanks again

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I haven't had chance to look in the garage but I think these will do for what you want https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-AUDI-A3-A4-A6-BOOT-TRIM-PANEL-LINING-METAL-SPRING-CLIPS-INTERIOR-CLIP-/191069924741

subheatadey said:
I haven't had chance to look in the garage but I think these will do for what you want https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-AUDI-A3-A4-A6-BOOT-TRIM-PANEL-LINING-METAL-SPRING-CLIPS-INTERIOR-CLIP-/191069924741
Thanks mate. Much appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

If it’s any help... it’s held with spring clips but only along the front edge... the rest of the panel sits in the bottom groove of the runner and is independent of the sunroof... shite design if you ask me... makes the sunroof a lot hard to slide back and forth!

thru_a_lupe said:
If it’s any help... it’s held with spring clips but only along the front edge... the rest of the panel sits in the bottom groove of the runner and is independent of the sunroof... shite design if you ask me... makes the sunroof a lot hard to slide back and forth!

Mine works great and very little resistance, I would think maybe there is dirt in your runners making it sticky or maybe the fabric it is covered in is a bit too thick?

Thanks for all the replys fellas.Unfortunately the bloody thing is giving me nightmares. At the end of my tether with it and starting to wish I'd never touched the bugger 😥

Latest posts