Perfect tool bag

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find!

Link for those interested: http://www.wilko.com/tool-bags-boxes+storage/wilko-around-the-house-tool-bag/invt/0345092

vinvan said:
Just bought this online from Wilko's perfect tool bag for our bus £5 BARGAIN

I like the look of them and might get a couple for other things now that I'm back on the tools as bodge it and scarper handyman services :lol: . It does seem a tad excessive for tools for your van though, mine consists of a roll of gaffer tape and a shifter and a screwdriver :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, and an AA card :mrgreen: :( :mrgreen:

Nice 1 ozzie. I have a huge 24" cantilever toolbox which has really got to go. That bag is nice, it looks like a copy of 'Husky Tools' bag only half the price.
Check out my new post on a tool roll and jack bag. I would value your opinion dude.
Cheers
Dave

ozziedog said:
vinvan said:

I like the look of them and might get a couple for other things now that I'm back on the tools as bodge it and scarper handyman services :lol: . It does seem a tad excessive for tools for your van though, mine consists of a roll of gaffer tape and a shifter and a screwdriver :shock:

Flat or Phillips screwdriver? Wondering if I should carry one.....

Bluesnailman said:
ozziedog said:
vinvan said:

Flat or Phillips screwdriver? Wondering if I should carry one.....

Hello mate, I got one of them screwdrivers from a 1970s Honda toolkit and it is Phillips but you can take the whole shaft out and turn it around so it s a flat too. ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,, , and a Snapped off rachetti too :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen:

I,'ve always had a notion to make a tool bag which fits the half-moon cutout where the spare wheel goes, to bring it up to level with the rear floor/ deck height.... Just need a willing person who can help create such wonders!!

Latest posts