the late bay forum

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
hi, I singed up to the late bay forum earlier this evening, have been looking through for years but never joined as have early bay. anyway have few bits to sell and would like to advertise on there as well, but can not seem to post yet??? anyone know how long it takes before you can post on there after signing up???

Or are you saying that you can't post at all ? Wonder if it's a security thing, might be a few days. Might be a post count on general posts perhaps. Try posting on their jibber jabber bit first. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, maybe keeps them monkeys at bay , no pun intended :mrgreen:

Did you recieve the confirmation email? The one you click to activate your account?

Are you using the same username as on here?
TLB forum says the newest memeber is Nap1982 who joined on sunday.

thanks for replys. no have not received an email from them, and I can not post on there at all!!!! how long does the email take???? yes using same username as on here.

just logged in and it seems I can post!!! yesterday it said I had no privilidges to post????? but can now see the new thread button. that was not there yesterday, but still no activation email????

I tried to sign up twice and never received the confirmation email, despite asking for it to be resent. So I gave up!

Maybe they aren't sending emails then? I've been on there years now and my memeory ain't that good. ;)

I can post on there now!!!! also got a trophy for my first post!! not sure what that's about but will try and find out!!!

if you havent posted before you will need an admin to approve your first post after that you can post freely. there may have been a permissions issue which ive fixed, apologies

Latest posts