Can anyone get on the other forum?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IZZYBAY

Reaction score
Hi to all....have just joined forum to check if anyone can get onto that 'other bay forum'? Have been trying for a couple of days but no luck. I have two classics a 1975 VW tintop USA spec and 1976 MG migdet USA spec.Happy to chat with all. Thanks

The Late Bay?

I got locked out years ago and the password reset never worked, so I've just very occasionally lurked since.

IZZYBAY said:
Hi to all....have just joined forum to check if anyone can get onto that 'other bay forum'? Have been trying for a couple of days but no luck. I have two classics a 1975 VW tintop USA spec and 1976 MG migdet USA spec.Happy to chat with all. Thanks

Welcome! :party0047:

You guys know that you’re always welcome here even if that other place is broken or not broken. I still am amused when I’m trying to get past your swear filter, so please make sure that bit gets fixed too :mrgreen: I’ve actually met some of you guys in the flesh so to speak but I still after all this time have not met Chris who lives around the corner from me :msn4: and that’s Chris as in Gooner type Chris. I’m glad to report that the “”LateBay Crew”” were equally as awesome as myself at Stella disposal when we met, and I can also report that the “”LateBay Crew”” have a much better than average taste in music and very similar to myself and that is right across the board with the exception of one person only who shall remain nameless for fear of ridicule ;) because there was one LateBayer whose music sense absolutely stank. I won’t name him but I hope he never gets a sound system fitted to his mobility scooter thingy. Oh, how’s the leg mate? :mrgreen: I’ve also been following the latest Geordie acquisition and I started whistling Gypsy style tunes when I saw the pictures. Worryingly I was whistling She Was A Gypsy Woman, so I thought best not to post or peeps would be talking. Sorry about that Geord ;) So brighten the place up with some of your ridicule and humour if you will and treat the place Like home :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Snotty,,, has the LateBay has gone over the sacred fence :mrgreen:

ive created a temp forum if you want to let your guys on the FB page know as some work places block FB

I can’t access the late bay section on here it says I’m not logged in or don’t have permission

ozziedog said:
You guys know that you’re always welcome here even if that other place is broken or not broken. I still am amused when I’m trying to get past your swear filter, so please make sure that bit gets fixed too :mrgreen: I’ve actually met some of you guys in the flesh so to speak but I still after all this time have not met Chris who lives around the corner from me :msn4: and that’s Chris as in Gooner type Chris. I’m glad to report that the “”LateBay Crew”” were equally as awesome as myself at Stella disposal when we met, and I can also report that the “”LateBay Crew”” have a much better than average taste in music and very similar to myself and that is right across the board with the exception of one person only who shall remain nameless for fear of ridicule ;) because there was one LateBayer whose music sense absolutely stank. I won’t name him but I hope he never gets a sound system fitted to his mobility scooter thingy. Oh, how’s the leg mate? :mrgreen: I’ve also been following the latest Geordie acquisition and I started whistling Gypsy style tunes when I saw the pictures. Worryingly I was whistling She Was A Gypsy Woman, so I thought best not to post or peeps would be talking. Sorry about that Geord ;) So brighten the place up with some of your ridicule and humour if you will and treat the place Like home :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, Snotty,,, has the LateBay has gone over the sacred fence :mrgreen:
Hi I’m asking if anyone’s seen my friend only we was ment to go bowling today and he hasn’t turned up . I’ve come over from prehistoric bay , no rust just dust and new trainers if you join the Halifax . ;)

scrooge95 said:
paradox said:
I can’t access the late bay section on here it says I’m not logged in or don’t have permission
Hmm same here. Not got the right permission, what ever that is.

Johnny said:
no problem

Looks like you forgot to add the sub forum in the new category.. :poke:

:tongue0013:

Typed in thelatebay.com and nothing apart from a Google result for a link stating ‘the forum is back on line’. But click on it and no direct link to the site itself. Have they got a Facebook page? Because if they do, I looked on it and it looks like they’ve had problems most years if it’s the same site. Bugs, hackers and collapses. Shame really. Loads of effort must go into the running of it by the admins, members, etc. Sites like ours are priceless. It’s great to dip into here. Maybe a few late and, like me, Crossover owners, need the banter and uplifting comments of constant efforts to keep the wee beasty treasures on the road. Hey! I’m serious. Earlybay owners, well 85.5% of them on here, are seriously bonkers. The rest are OCD.

Latest posts