Sidewinder

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

66nige

Reaction score

Ive seen these for sale on the cool air website....... anyone got one on their bus, any idea if theyre ok?

Lovely things, bargain for the money. Fitted 1 to a 1776 I put in a bay and they sound amazing

If they did it in a bigger size I would most certainly have 1 on my stroker motor. Bare in mind though the paint is only shipping paint, you’ll need to rub it down and paint it in VHT like I did.

For a stock or mildish engine like a 1776 or 1835 i’d choose over a vintage speed anyday! And being slip-joint assembly they actually fit lol.

I have a 1600 twinport with twin carbs, in the future i was thinking of a mild tune so this will be perfect. Thanks for the info :)

Does it clear the moustache bar without fouling? I’ve got an 1835 stroker that I need a descent exhaust for

Freeman68 said:
Does it clear the moustache bar without fouling? I’ve got an 1835 stroker that I need a descent exhaust for

Yes it does, it’s for an early bay. They do a full stainless version now too :D Much better option for a bigger motor than crappy vintage speed. Cheaper too

Latest posts