Images

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbo

Reaction score
Hi wanting help with how to view images from postimag.org site. Left click on image opens new page but cannot connect. A little slow with computers and their jargon.Thanks

I'd try again as I think that they've had some problems.

Hi I've tried again but cannot get any pictures, left clicked on blue line which says image, takes me to a new page which says cannot connect, am I missing something. Thanks

Yes i think they are having issues with their site. I had started adding in the missing pictures onto my thread [again] and all were showing ok in the the forum. Now they have gone but they are still in the postimage site so fingers crossed its just a glitch with Postimage.

Change any image links you have from .org to .cc

I think they have changed domain / server for the hosting. Not sure why.

Hi many thanks for the reply, have tried to look up on a google search how to do this, but could find no help. I think I am a bit more of a computer novice than I first thought.

hobbo said:
Hi many thanks for the reply, have tried to look up on a google search how to do this, but could find no help. I think I am a bit more of a computer novice than I first thought.

No problem.

Try this:

Select the image you want to share from PostImg (I assume you already have an account etc?):

Screen_Shot_2018-04-24_at_09.08.14.png

Select 'Direct Link', copy that link.

Then open up your post on EarlyBay, select the little picture icon above where you type and HTML code will be inserted into your post for you like this:

[/img ]

Now paste your link from PostImg which you have just copied, in-between those [Img] tags above.

Done! :party0021:

Alternatively, use the 'Add image to post' button at the bottom of where you type a reply, that will be easier but as you are not uploading from your own PostImg account, you will have no control over the picture if you want to delete it later for example.

IF you have existing images from PostImg which are now not working, edit your posts with the pictures in and change the link address to .cc like this:

[img]https://s5.postimg.org/buyd3an6f/Screen_Shot_2018-04-24_at_09.08.14.png[/ img]

[b]Note the change from .org to .cc:[/b]

[img]https://s5.postimg.cc/buyd3an6f/Screen_Shot_2018-04-24_at_09.08.14.png[/ img]

:anim_20:

Hi many thanks for your reply. I think I may not have explained myself thoroughly enough. It is the images that other people have put on their posts which I cannot see I have saved your explanation in case I need to load pictures on to the forum.

Latest posts