Independent Valuation Leyland / Preston Area : Footman James

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty74

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Early Bay
Hi all, after a bit of help/advice ... ditched Admiral as this years multicar was extortionate for my 3 Vehicle’s and regrettably got sucked in by Footman James on an agreed valuation policy.

Filled in the generic condition form, as you do, but just got back from holiday to a letter saying they want an independent valuation ASAP otherwise it’ll default to a market value policy.

Phoned them up and they’ve given me a 14 day extension, bit miffed really as they don’t allow pictorial evidence ... but that’s my own fault for not asking enough questions in the first place [emoji85].

So, where the hell do you get one of these valuations done? As the title suggests I’m in the Croston/Leyland/Preston/Lancashire area.

Any ideas welcome as I haven’t got a clue? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contact clem on here. He did a valuation for me last year from photos and description of van and work carried out

72baywesty said:
Contact clem on here. He did a valuation for me last year from photos and description of van and work carried out

Fantastic ... thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts