Stanford Hall Camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Thinking of camping at Stanford Hall this year and need some info, Is it any good, are there loos & showers, is there any entertainment on and most important is there a BAR

It's a great show for show cars and parts and a really nice location. But it's not a festival type show. It says a live band this year. Good toilets on main show area. Portaloos in camping and I believe there was showers at the top end of the field but not 100%.

Been to Stanford Hall the last two years great show, just wondering about the camping facilities and is there a BAR for a few drinkipoos or do we bring our own

Last year they had a live band and a bar on the main site, which is over the road from camping. Previously they had it in the camping field.

There are decent loos in the camping field and also on the main site. I've never noticed shower blocks but there might be?

I've camped at Stanford Hall since there was absolutely NOTHING* going on, so I go there completely self sufficient by default, anything else is a bonus!

There will be an EB line up on the Sunday, details to follow.

*Actually, you could get a Ghurka curry in the main house, but I never did.

*There will be an EB line up on the Sunday, details to follow*

I would be intrested in taking part once details are published.

Thanks Al

Latest posts