Listening tooooooo?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to Ninet Tayeb on Spotify - Paper Parachute is the track.

Now listening to Steven Wilson, People Who Eat Darkness is the track.....

Dave.P said:
I’ve just got back into r.e.m after overdosing on them for years then having a break, and it’s like that old mate you ain’t seen in years and when you hear it it just takes you straight back 20 years..out of time and all the others, love it 😊

Out of time, A.F.T.P and Monster should be in everyones collection.... imo!

Find the river duz me every time!

.... after being reminded... thank you! 8) (Back on my playlist)

'95' M.K bowl (Monster Tour).. Cranberries and Blur supporting.... I was there man! :lol: :D 8)

Interestingly...looking at eBay for old car radio/cassette players. I’ve a bunch of old cassettes (hundreds actually) and would love to have that music versus VeeDub engine/bus noise competition. If it’s stock, then it’s holistic stock. Rolling along with the volume at full blast and still struggling. I reckon it compares to the scratch of vinyl......inherent and priceless. Gotta space for a 70’s old skool on the dash and may as well fill it. T.Rex and Bolan’s “Get it on” will be my initial fire of baptism when my bus (full renovation in a few weeks) hits the road. Thanks Ozziedog for inspiration.

graysummers said:
Interestingly...looking at eBay for old car radio/cassette players. I’ve a bunch of old cassettes (hundreds actually) and would love to have that music versus VeeDub engine/bus noise competition. If it’s stock, then it’s holistic stock. Rolling along with the volume at full blast and still struggling. I reckon it compares to the scratch of vinyl......inherent and priceless. Gotta space for a 70’s old skool on the dash and may as well fill it. T.Rex and Bolan’s “Get it on” will be my initial fire of baptism when my bus (full renovation in a few weeks) hits the road. Thanks Ozziedog for inspiration.

I’ve got a stock medium flavour radio in mine and I got it because it is what would have been in mine originally as it’s an ex panel. Medium flavour was limited to working when it felt like it almost, back in the day. Now it’s a minor miracle if you can get a half an hour out of it without re tuning it. In the winter is the worst and some days I can’t get much more than a gravelly crackle from it. So I have invested in a block rocker from Maplins which is battery powered and Bluetooth etc etc etc and that bangs out the tunes. Only issue is it’s a good size and hard to disguise when parked up, but superbo for camping and just generally being a noisey pain in the proverbial. :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, We use it on most camping type trips :msn4: :msn4: :msn4:

Myvanway said:
Dave.P said:
I’ve just got back into r.e.m after overdosing on them for years then having a break, and it’s like that old mate you ain’t seen in years and when you hear it it just takes you straight back 20 years..out of time and all the others, love it 😊

Out of time, A.F.T.P and Monster should be in everyones collection.... imo!

Find the river duz me every time!

.... after being reminded... thank you! 8) (Back on my playlist)

'95' M.K bowl (Monster Tour).. Cranberries and Blur supporting.... I was there man! :lol: :D 8)

Agreed ! Never got to see them live unfortunately but would of loved that ! 👍😎

Mrs Ozziedog has had aTuxedo Junction and ra ta ta ta ta on by Manhattan Transfer and now we’re discoing it with 5000 Volts, I’m on fire and now Dr kiss Kiss,

Ozziedog,,,,,,, great but she can’t mime :mrgreen:

Give this track a try if you are into instrumentals.

Songs name is Parasail by the group Silent Partner.

Then if you get fed up try Looking Glass : Brandy :lol: :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts