Who’s running a transporter haus beam?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie34

Reaction score
Afternoon folks

I’m wondering if anyone has a photo of bus on a Thaus beam. I’ve got a 4” narrowed one with dropped spindles and on max drop it’s not as low as I expected. Although there is no interior in yet.

Just wondered how other people’s sat. I was going to use air shocks for getting in campsites etc. But not sure I’ll need it now.

Here’s how mine looks:
1fe306bf3b8cb98e90d73a5ac6811554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have a T.H 4" (K&L) beam and 3.5 drop spindle and on its highest setting looks to be lower...?

Pic is on Max height.

Who built it up and maybe some more close up pics of the spindles etc might help the experts on here, I'm sure it'll go a lot lower than that!?

Yeah they definitely look lower. Mine is a ball joint beam. And I believe 2.5 or 3” wagens West spindles.

I built it up myself. I did wonder if the leaves were in upside down from how they have been for 50 years and that’s keeping it high. It also hasn’t been driven.

7736b93ea9a5d80da443b053b8d41f07.jpg

c9a22a88cca99925caf72d0f5253d88f.jpg

This is the only other one I have.

Where are the adjusters set? Should be lower than that. And a k&l beam will always be able to go lower remember.

Latest posts