Westy curtains

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbear

Reaction score
Just wondering which way round people have their curtains? Cheque facing inside or out? Just fitted my new westy curtains with all facing pattern out, only to find the studs for the front cab curtain are fitted so as the pattern faces in.

Defo pattern facing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to put an order in with http://www.vwcampercurtains.co.uk by Sarah. Has anyone used her before? Any good? She sent me some samples which we like. Just wondered before we order

g3gsb said:
I'm going to put an order in with http://www.vwcampercurtains.co.uk by Sarah. Has anyone used her before? Any good? She sent me some samples which we like. Just wondered before we order

I bought my curtains from them last year, really good quality, nice and thick, had the blackout material added aswell.

I have done mine double sided. Vans under cover when not in use so they wont fade. I went for the quite common ikea flower fabric. Someone wanted £170 for a set on ebay so I bought the fabric from the gatesheed shop for £30. Few nights work and there spot on.

I got mine from Sarah too. Really pleased with the quality and she was very helpful when answering my queries.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm defo going for the blackout curtain from Sarah. [emoji106]

I have a 71 Westy. Does anyone know how many curtain tie backs there were originally and their locations? Photos would be helpful. I have 2 tie backs on the rear window, 1 by the sink pipe and one right behind the driver seat only (LHD). Are all of the curtains supposed to have tie backs? I didn't see any other holes. Thanks!

Mikesocal said:
I have a 71 Westy. Does anyone know how many curtain tie backs there were originally and their locations? Photos would be helpful. I have 2 tie backs on the rear window, 1 by the sink pipe and one right behind the driver seat only (LHD). Are all of the curtains supposed to have tie backs? I didn't see any other holes. Thanks!

No, that's right. The front cab is a removeable one so doesn't need a tie back and the long side curtains are held in place by the elastic cord.

Latest posts