Update photobucket images

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
I've been trying this out for a while now and quite few people have help test so thank you to all of those. I have made some changes yesterday which makes it much quicker and more reliable so I feel more comfortable unleashing it in the wild. You need to be using chrome for this and install this plugin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-image-replace/cebcenbkhicohpppmkbhlkjbmdckompk

Once you have done this visit the thread you want to update your pictures on click the icon in the top right corner that is a camera with a plus symbol and the plugin will navigate through the thread and update the pics.

Currently only works on here and thelatebay but can easily be modified to work with other forums especially if they are xenforo or phpbb

Any issues give me a shout

Adam

sparkywig said:
I can vouch for it Adam.
It made short work of my gallery thread tonight, all pictures restored now.
Glad to hear it mate, let me know about the type 3/4 forum

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

On a related note I will be putting out an extension in a little while that updates the image URL's in your browser as you view a page so the original image is displayed. This works for now but photobucket may remove the workaround at some point...... This will work on any site

I have just unpublished this on the chrome webstore as I have noticed some of the replacement images in my thread are coming up as not found :( I have contacted uploads.im to find out if this is a permanent problem and I will publish it again if/when the issue is resolved. I'd suggest hold of using this for now until I find out what is going on

I am having no luck with this, does anyone have any ideas with a non computer literate nonse please??

Latest posts