Looking for some drop down spindles for my 1972 early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, firstly find out which ones you want and then you can narrow down your choices. The best place to start I should think, is to ring up Graham at Midland Early Bay and have a nice chat with him. Tell him what you got now, tell him how you would like it too look, tell him what condition your fillings are in then you can work out between you how is best to lower your bus to how you want it. He stocks French Slammer components and I got t say they get exceptional reviews and look pretty ace too.

Ozziedog,,,,,, and welcome to you :mrgreen:

Hi, if you are anywhere near the East of Brum at this weekend, there is a '''Techenders''' up that way. Might be an excuse to look at some different height busses so you get an idea of what is achievable without rattling your teeth out, or indeed what you need to do if you would like your teeth rattled out.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, different strokes for different blokes :p and different pearls for different girls :p

Latest posts