Interesting finds from your van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallyvan

Reaction score
Found this toll road ticket from the late 60's in my van during restoration.
It got me wondering if any other interesting finds have been unearthed!?

I was only thinking the other day that someone should start a post like this! Can't wait to see what people say ha.

We found some lego (of course) and a pink sponge in the front panel to 'absorb any leaks'...!?

I saw a post on here that someone had a cool story about an old chequebook they found in theirs. Can't remember who's post though...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found very little in mine. I do remember either this forum or Just Kampers that someone imported a bus and there was a stash of drugs in it. He or she had pics and everything, although by the look of the stash it was very old and unusable. I shall try and find it

We found a letter in the overhead locker.

For the sake of decency I won't go into the contents here, but it's suffice to say the PO and her three friends had a much more adventurous private life than I do :lol:

If only vans could talk.... :?:

I found a few interesting things

a couple of hundred bucks...

and a Francisco Fernandez fake ID kit, which might come in handy one day :msn4:

And of course the obligatory baccy pouch :D

I found a load of stuff in mine, i have a pic somewhere.

It included an old cheque book cover, a book of matches and some other stuff from Vegas and Reno and a prayer/bible remnant - my imagination makes me think of an owner with money and gambling issues who is praying for redemption :lol:
Also some fire crackers, coins and a tape copy of Harvest by Neil Young. When it arrived it also had a period portable toilet. I didn't keep that.

I do know someone who found a couple of guns in a van he imported! He handed them in ...

would be great to add a picture to our VANTIQUES ROAD SHOW thread Clem!!

I found a packet of Dr soggs legal highs that went out of date in 78 they were wedged under the knife and fork draw. I bet they wondered what the hell they had done with them lol

I found a load of coins in the ashtray.

A golf ball marker from the Spanish Bay course at Pebble Beach.

A crazy golf token

And a zippy lighter with a 'Strategic Command' badge on the front and engraved on the back that it's from Cooke air force Base California.

Mushrooms growing in the carpet on a beetle

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Latest posts