Windscreen cover recommendations

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoddy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to buy one of the windscreen covers that fastens on the outside and also covers the cab windows. Seen options from the Buseyes at £100+ to Bromsgrove at £55 then ebay items at under £30.

Spend has racked up recently on fresh interior/engine etc so looking more towards the cheaper options! Can anyone recommend one that they have?

Cheers
Craig

I've used Bluebird ones for years :- http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/Split%20bay%20exteriorparts.htm

Hi, I was in similar situation to you and didn't want to break the already broken bank any further, so i bought one of the cheaper ones off ebay ... UK Enthusiast made, waterproof fabric, fits great, folds nice and neat, little storage bag ... velcro's under the door mirrors .. fits in minutes and works a treat. Have used it in all weathers and as recent as last weekend ... if it does eventually tear or break then i'd buy the same again for £19.90 no problem

Cheers

I've got one from Rainbow and it's insulated. Gotta say it's fantastic and the insulation works really well. I got one for the back window too and an insulated wrap around for the pop top canvas too. Lots of money but just the busines.

Ozziedog,,,,,,, ,we likes warmer.

Have used a Bromsgrove one for the last 3 years. Still fits really well, the colour hasn't faded and all the stitching still as new. Would defo buy it again if needed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

One from Bromsgrove, very good and fits well (available in a few colours as well)

Thanks for all replies. Went for the bluebird this time and will be trying it out for first night away this fri [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts