Insurance with European breakdown cover

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterListerSir

Reaction score
Its time to renew our camper insurance, We are doing a little Euro trip this year so would like Insurance with breakdown cover. Any recommendations?
Seems to be going up every year!!

RH insures our bus - doesnt go up every year and has agreed valuation along with unlimited mileage and european/uk repatriation cover

Stupid question but have you tried cherished? I know they are under new underwritters and can offer alot more than they used to be able to. They do support this forum strongly as well.

I have RH as well, find them very reasonable, and had no issues getting my bus back from Switzerland last year...just takes a 2-3 weeks!

No, I don't remember using them, but I do seem to change now every year as it doesn't pay to be loyal anymore.
Will give them all a call on Monday. Thanks for the reply guys.

Johnny said:
Stupid question but have you tried cherished? I know they are under new underwritters and can offer alot more than they used to be able to. They do support this forum strongly as well.

RH was £18 cheaper but needed a independent valuation , Cherished got my business in the end . Spoke really nice lady but the clincher was she was a Red Dwarf Fan ;)

Latest posts