replacement stickers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardAlexander

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia
im looking to restore the bus shortly and this means i will lose the quarter horses sticker on the back, but its become so much part of the bus i dont want to lose it. im looking for a company that can reproduce it cracks and all (obviously fake cracks) so i can replace it when the paint job is done

any ideas

take a high quality picture of it, crop it and have that printed on a sticker the same size?

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/custom-stickers.aspx?couponAutoload=1&GP=8%2f25%2f2016+7%3a59%3a01+AM&GPS=4055204747&GNF=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd try and remove it with a hairdryer to 'free' the adhesive, after taking a good quality pic first in case it goes wrong.

There seems to be a quite a lot of info on the web about this so may be worth doing a bit of reading.

thanks for all the ideas guys,
im going to have to go with the high quality picture method with all the cracks from shrinkage its probably a million bits of sticker :lol:
ill do the photo and go from there thanks

Take a photo of it, and some measurements, send them to Flash Signs and ask him for a price for just one sticker or ten if you want.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Give him my name too (Nephew) :mrgreen:

Latest posts