Ultimate bus playlist

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluke22

Reaction score
Evenin' all,

I don't know about you other boys and girls but I love to listen to a bit of music when I'm cruising along in the bus.

I've started a playlist on Spotify, if you want to have a little listen then hopefully the link below will take you there:

https://open.spotify.com/user/fluke22/playlist/4g8s9AfLQCBOSP9AQEt14a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd love to add more to the playlist so.......

What are you're favourite tracks When bumbling around in your bus?

Not sure if I looked through all of your playlist as I don't use spotify but you got good taste :D

I would recommend some of the kinks, blur, AC/DC, the clash and some Bowie think that's enough for starters lol

Marley most of the time, Lenny Kravitz, olde style reggae, some cu*t from Weston :shock: sometimes, bits of all sorts like Van Morrison, Creedence, Bad Company, ELVIS !!!!! DC5 Billy Oceon ??? BEACH BOYS !!!! Motown, funk, undisputed truth, Shaggy,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I likes most stuff :lol:

ozziedog said:
Marley most of the time, Lenny Kravitz, olde style reggae, some cu*t from Weston :shock: sometimes, bits of all sorts like Van Morrison, Creedence, Bad Company, ELVIS !!!!! DC5 Billy Oceon ??? BEACH BOYS !!!! Motown, funk, undisputed truth, Shaggy,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I likes most stuff :lol:

oh not bloody ELVIS ozzie :roll:

Beach boys is definitely a good shout out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dug this thread.

Tunes are essential in the bus.... 8)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47011&start=0&hilit=music+in+your+bus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found an old ipod with loads of John Peel Festive Fifty compilations, it's been on constant play in the daily driver.

Latest posts