The NoH2O "Free'n'Easy"... Western Australia!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humpty

Reaction score
Ok gang.... It's official.... The NoH2O "Free'n'Easy" is back on.... For you international types that might be making a visit to Western Australia, feel free to drop by!

After much work and negotiations, I'm proud to present the return of the collectives premier event....

Free-n-Easy_A3_Poster.jpg

The date has been set as the 6th of November 2010.... Events start at noon.

This is the first day of the Fremantle Festival and we are putting this event together with help and support of the Fremantle City Council, the Fremantle Kite Extravaganza orgainsing committee and the South Beach precinct.

In previous years the event was staged on the grass at Wilson Park, South Beach (Corner of Douro Road and South Terrace). This year we are in north carpark (Ocean Drive) just north of the South Beach Cafe, on the western side of the railway line....

http://www.whereis.com/?id=375A3D6E83F1E5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

An awesome location to be sure.... Plenty of shade right next to the carpark, protected from the kite flying area, right near two of the three live music stages. Other attractions on the day include kite making workshops, bicycle display from the "Two Wheels Good" crowd, food and music as well as a variety of other community events.

At this stage I have no plans for any particular show judging as the event is not a show car event in the traditional sense... All VW's are welcome here... Though there is a possiblity of some unique trophies based on 'peoples choice' voting on the day!!!

I'm extending a hand to the VW Club of WA members, Kombi Konnection, the Formula V Association of WA, the WA offroaders and the VWWatercooled Australia members to join us...

If any of you guys are members on any of these forums/groups I'd appreciate it if you could forward this link or my contact info to their admin as soon as you can.

To finish.... Print out the poster graphic and stick it on your fridge.... No excuses now.... I wanna see you all there!!!!

Latest posts