• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Refurbushed 1600cc TP lng block with Tinwear and other parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c705ncp

Reaction score
Dog house type oil cooler.Case and oil cooler left overnight in industrial hot bath and then steam cleaned internaly This engine case has mounting holes for type 2 but will also fit Beetle and Ghia.
Line bored crankcase,reground OE crankshaft , fitted with standard cam and new followers. All new bearings . New oil presssure release valves and oil pump. Barrels and pistons checked and well with in tolerence and new rings fitted. Head stripped down and electronically checked for any cracks . New vavle guides, valves and springs fitted.New or powder coated tinwear.Alloy rocker boxes. Supplied with flywheel and crankshaft pulley.End float set at 007mm.Comes with 1ltr of Lucas Zinc running oil. £850 , sorry no offers

Anyone interested in this engine with in a range of 25 miles, I am prepaired to swap all your bits over to this to make it keystart, I'm not going to take your engine out or fit it as I'm too old to do that.

Good set of 1776 Barrels and pistons. No broken fins. Case will have to be fly cut for these to fit. Not cheap thin wall barrels!! . No rings £105. Carriage can be arranged by Hermes.

OE Crankshaft Had a slight mark on one of main bearing journal which may have polished out but had it reground to.025mm £95 Carriage can be arranged by Hermes.

New 200mm clutch cover and plate . Never fitted £70'
Carriage can be arranged by Hermes

Engine and clutch now sold. Barrels and pistons are also sold pending payment from buyer
Robert

Latest posts