• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Items for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig763

Reaction score
Hi,

Please see below some items I have left over following the resto of my van:

Correct fit rear wheel arch repair Left & Right 68-71 for VW Type 2. They were purchased brand new (receipt available), however not used as it didn't fit my bus (was a 71 crossover). Has got surface rust due to storage, however is solid.

Sold

[photobucket] [/photobucket]

4 x VW Hubcap

All have some surface rust and one has some significant damage. Is ideal for someone who wants to go for the patina look. £75 for the four. Happy to get a cost for posting or collection.

Also have a RHD Early Bay Steering Box and Fuel Tank. Can supply photos or answer any questions for these or the above items.Items are available for collection from Cardiff.

Thanks for looking,

Craig

What's the condition of the steering box and how much you looking for please?

Hi madman,

I've offered slow-lane-Matt first refusal as he pm'd me earlier today. I'm still thinking about a price. I bought it from VW Classics about two years ago. They sourced it from a Bay in SA. I haven't fitted it though and has been stored since. Serial No. on the box is 745312 17:

Craig

Hi mate where are you based ? I'm ingested in the box and repair panels thanks craig

Hi badura,

I'm based in Cardiff. Someone else has first refusal on the box, but the panels are available. If you're local then I'm more than happy for you to come and view them before you buy.

Craig

I'll take the two repair panels posted matey if no-one else has expressed interest?

Mat

hi mate im in Derbyshire to far to view what will the postage be on the panels and can I have next chance on the steering box thanks craig

Hi Badura,

You have first dibs on the panels mate. Will get a P&P quote on Monday for you and get back to you.

Craig

Badura,

Have sent you pm. Can you let me know if you get it please.

Craig

Latest posts