• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Goods as new Empi wide 5's x 15" for sale.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey Sam

Reaction score
For sale: 4 x good as new Empi wide 5 x 15 in Anthracite, inc centre caps. ( still in original boxes and packing ) .
I paid £ 180.00 for them plus collection so am asking £ 150.00 to go towards a new leisure battery and split charge system.
I bought them off e-bay when I started my resto as they were in such good condition but decided to stick with the 14" steels to keep the original look.
Tyres were put on them , wheels balanced and then only used for a couple of weeks before tyres were removed and the wheels put on e-bay.

I hope you can see the condition of them in the 5 photo's below.....( inspection welcome, Hounslow area )

Due to the weight, collection is obviously the best bet but I might be able to deliver local to Hounslow or South West London
or I can arrange a courier at your cost ( send me your postcode and I''ll check the courier costs )

IMG_0130_zps5114f43a.jpg

IMG_0134_zps0a3975d3.jpg

IMG_0133_zps05b43bdd.jpg

IMG_0132_zpsfb666dcc.jpg

IMG_0131_zpse4d1f8a6.jpg

Cheers

No response - am I asking to much money ? , wrong time of year ? or is there just no interest in Anthracite Empi 5's ? :?

Hi, I am quite new to forum's, but I have a brand new 110 Amp hour battery & a Heavy duty split charge relay, as JK's Part No. J16918 which has the microprocessor relay control.
Would consider a swap?.
Cheers
Jon

Bargain price there sir! If I was running wide 5 hubs I would have these of you like a shot.

Also there is a company on ebay that courier alloys and I believe it is £29.99, if I still have a link in my ebay I will post it up here for you.

Good luck with the sale!!

GOM

Did you have any clearance issues with rear hub nut to centre cap or rear arch clearance when you fitted them?
Do you know the original supplier or what the offset is?
Cheers

Sorry Jim, I bought them off e-bay in the boxes. The previous owner put the tyres on etc.
Hadn't given the offset a thought.
How would I find out what the offset is ? :oops:

Still for sale , now £120 and I have access to a reasonable courier.
Anyone interested , PM me your postcode and I'll get you a quote for delivery ;)
Or collect from Hounslow or Esom
Come on guy's !!- I need the dosh to finish my leisure system

Hello,

would you ship the wheels to germany? If you would do, what would be the complete price for the wheels inclusive shipping?

Here is my postcode: 20259 Hamburg

BR,

Mark

Gutted I'm after some wheels and only just seen this...and I'm just around the corner:-(

If you have or hear of any more give me a shout please.

Stevec said:
Gutted I'm after some wheels and only just seen this...and I'm just around the corner:-(

If you have or hear of any more give me a shout please.

I've still got 2 BRM's that I need to shift - http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=44437&p=370212&hilit=mws+brm#p370212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts