• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Bluebird Drive Away Tunnel Awning

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixtysixsteve

Reaction score
Great awning, only used a handful of times so in very good condition, always packed away dry. Carry bag has minor wear/holes from where it was on my roof rack under my Daughter's bike last time out, but the actual awning has no damage at all and is very clean.

Ready to go, complete with:
All poles
Outer Tent
Inner Tent
Guy Ropes
Pegs (all in good shape)
Instructions - a bit torn but still legible - shall try and scan a better copy this week.

The only thing you will need to purchase is the means to connect to your van - I used the plastic '8'section strips, but I can't find them for the life of me. Left at the last camp site I should think :( You can pick it up on ebay for a few quid.

Photo's taken just before packing it away after last use:

iphone%2015-12-14%201068_zpsx7dekp0b.jpg

iphone%2015-12-14%201065_zps9umb4sdt.jpg

iphone%2015-12-14%201066_zpsfu9clqnf.jpg

iphone%2015-12-14%201067_zpsxaaaiwjc.jpg

iphone%2015-12-14%201070_zpsa6nwxbfv.jpg

Collection preferred - I'm just west of Oxford in Brize Norton.

Could take to Bug Jam.

I do get about a bit with work, so delivery possible around Oxford, south to Andover, north to Wolverhampton and anywhere in between.

£100 ono + postage (buyer to arrange collection from my place of work between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri)

Take it easy......

Steve

07795 621451

Latest posts