• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay wanted - East Yorkshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geordiemark

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking to purchase an Early Bay for around the £12k mark. Needs to have solid bodywork/chassis/all the usual suspect areas and good mechanicals so the family and I can start using it straight away

Flexible regarding interiors as these can be tailored to suit as we go and happy to look at both tin top and pop top options

At the moment I'm ideally looking for something in the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire area though North East is also good as can visit family whilst I'm up there and, for the right bus, would be prepared to travel further and make a weekend of it

Reason for trying to stay more local if possible is I've already been messed about a few times with buses not being as described when I've got there (generally needing some serious welding on inspection) or people texting me whilst en route to the viewing to tell me they've already taken a deposit from someone else even though I was the first to call and arrange a viewing

So hopefully there's the right bus out there that just needs a new loving home - if that bus is currently yours drop me a note and let me know and hopefully we can sort something out

Hi there i have an early bay window 1972 (tax exempt) van for sale for 12,000? anymore info contact me on 07807255913 thanks sam

Check out restore and more in Durham, they have Facebook page. The guy on here who runs it is Taypic, just bought a bus from him and they are great!

Cheers Walshy1975

He'd already been in touch and taking a slightly different direction have settled on a lovely late bay with a very original Riviera conversion - currently awaiting delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts