Cab door window scrapers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orr_niall

Reaction score
Hi, both my window scraper rubbers have gone, split, weathered and are now frequently allowing water in.
I am looking to replace but am struggling to see a ‘how to’ guide. Not much that focuses on this on YouTube which would be ideal to see if this is possible as a DIY job.
What I have read it involves knock on work to the seals and frame of the window and vertical support also with the frame connections high up and low down within the door skin.
Any advice on best parts and method would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to the parts I need? I can find the inner scrapers easy enough on JK or eBay but the outer ones don’t appear as easily available. All I can see is them plus the chrome trim? Can you not purchase the outer scraper alone?
If you have any links to the parts I need would be great.
Watched a JK tutorial and they appear to only replace the scrapers and not the trim but cannot find the outer one for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The outer scraper comes as an aluminium trim with the rubber scraper attached. They are called ‘chrome’ but are in fact aluminium.

The main suppliers stock them, just remember that they are handed ie right and left side, and that if it doesn’t fit properly it’s not necessarily you ! [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts