• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Airmighty Magazines - From 00 - 24 & Portfolio SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cotswoldiver

Reaction score
OK, here's the thing the Westy has been passed on to the next custodians and I always thought I'd hang on to my Airmighty Magazines as from day one I loved the different VW's and the photography has always been terrific, but I lost my job last month and I am working my way through bits and bobs that might raise a couple of bob as I try to set up in business on my own. Yep great timing etc etc but sh*t happens and when needs must ...

This is the complete set from the first 00 - issue right up until issue 24, plus all of the 6 end of year Portfolio issues - I think Niels is just about to publish this years issue. 00-08 are the standard cover version and 09-24 are the Collector cover version.

Selling in two job lots the Portfolio Collection for £25 and the 00-24 for £100. They weigh a lot, but I will package up and give you the dimensions and weight if you want to arrange a courier collection or I will drop them off a short distance from Newbury - or just pop in and collect say something like "sorry to hear about your job" vanish quickly and go and pour over some great photos and stories that will keep you quiet for months

Go to put them up on eBay next week along with a few other bits and bobs that EB folk are unlikely to want first dibs on ... you know the usual unwanted pressie stuff like salt & pepper set, cook books etc etc!!

Airmighty Full Collection by cotswoldiver

Latest posts