• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A few parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustrat

Reaction score
A friend of mine who is not on the forum has asked me to put some parts up for sale as he is running short of storage space. A mixture of some new parts and good second hand parts.
Type 2 lhd front axle complete with spindles, backing plates, hubs discs and calipers. The axle came off a Cal import. It has been sand blasted, rust proofed and etch primed. No rust or corrosion. Discs are in good condition and calipers are in working order. Will need ball joints.Although lhd can be easily converted to rhd. £450 ovno

Sorry about photo as did not realize lens misted up in cold garage

AS engine case. Has been fly cut to take 1776cc barrels and pistons. Also has been line bored as well as drilled to take full flow oil system. £150 no offers

A good set of used 1776cc barrels and pistons

2x AE engine cases in good condidtion, no wear on thrust £100 each

180 mm clutch cover and plate in excelent condition . I think this is new as part number is still on plate.£35

New 210 mm clutch plate still in box £25.

2x 1600cc crankshafts. I in good condition, not reground, the other has been reground but not fitted
£40 and £80

Set of 4 good conrods £40

New oil pump £20
New timing gear £15
New distributor drive shaft £25

Complete twin port manifold. sorry forgot to take photo.£75 ovno

Type 2 bay silencer. This was fitted to friends trike but after 5 mins running he didnt like the sound so was taken off.It has been lyinng in his garage for a couple of years. Because it has been fited its not new but is !!! £60

Type 1 / 2 heater boxes. 2 pair in good condition. Since photos have been steam cleaned £80 per pair

The following are for late bay but you can pass information on.

Type 4 heater boxes in good condition again have been steam cleaned since photo £85 each well less than half price of new

Type 4 silencer. Will need new studs fitted but other wise in OK condidtion. See previouse photo.£50

Type 4 W code engine. 1700cc high compession engine 80 hp. This engine has been overhauled, no leaks and panels have been powder coated. New alternator, new alloy rocker covers and fitted with twin choke Weber.It is fitted in buggy at moment so can be heard running. Photo shows it fitted with megaphone exhaust which does not come with engine. £850 ovno

Theres more to come but my fingers are giving up so thats all for now. Collection from Stanley area or all parts plus p&p
Robert
dustrat

Hi Chap,
I'm interested in the 1776 block but would need it posting if you could find the costs out please. I may also be interested in the BnPs, they look like they've been sand blasted, could you let em know the condition of them and costs?
Cheers.

Hi Rusty, the barrels and piston were cleaned and oil put inside barrels but they have been lying in garage so surface rust on outside of barrels. I have a box that I could put barrels and pistons in but will have to find some way of covering case to avoid damage during transit.PM me your post code and will get price for b and p's postage tomorrow and will send you PM.
Robert

Latest posts